New Zealand’s supercomputing and services facility for research and development. BlueFern aims to help improve New Zealand's IT skills and research capability and provide infrastructure that contributes to scientific and industrial development.
BlueFern as part of NeSI seeks collaboration among all research organisations. We invite you to explore the experiences and opportunities outlined in our website and to contact us to see how we can help.
Back to the Beginning with BlueFern, the origin of life
UC student launches clothing label website
31 July 2014 A University of Canterbury international business and law student has launched a New Zealand clothing label website aimed at female rural wear. (read article)
- Supercomputer hours to boost research.
- Canterbury student to launch robotic company
- Supercomputer targets Alzheimer's.
- Risk factors of diabetes, obesity to be studied.
- Structured Programming for Scientific Computing, Monday 16 - Friday 20 June 2014.
- Parallel Programming using the Message Passing Interface, Monday 25 August - Friday 29 August 2014.