New Zealand’s supercomputing and services facility for research and development. BlueFern aims to help improve New Zealand's IT skills and research capability and provide infrastructure that contributes to scientific and industrial development.
BlueFern as part of NeSI seeks collaboration among all research organisations. We invite you to explore the experiences and opportunities outlined in our website and to contact us to see how we can help.
UC commended in quality audit
24 March 2015 A four-year academic audit report has commended the UC on wide-ranging and effective contributions made by students to the university's planning, reviews and services. (read article)
- Supercomputer hours to boost research.
- Canterbury student to launch robotic company
- Supercomputer targets Alzheimer's.
- Risk factors of diabetes, obesity to be studied.
- HPC Course: Parallel Computing Architectures, 13-15 April 2015
- HPC Course: Structured Programming for Scientific Computing, now 29 June - 3 July 2015
- HPC Course: Parallel Programming using the Message Passing Interface, 24-28 August 2015
- Course schedule for 2015