Below are some informative links to organizations that have contributed to the development of BlueFernTM and provide information of interest to researchers using High Performance Computing.
- Blue Gene Consortium - A consortium of Blue Gene users around the world of which we have membership
- Argonne National Lab BG/L System - A very large Blue Gene system site with many helpful resources
- SP-XXL – In May 2008 BlueFern® became an elected member of the SP-XXL community, an independent group comprised of 30 sites that house large installations of IBM supercomputing infrastructure.
- Kiwi Advanced Research Network (KAREN) - The communications backbone when using the BlueFernTM infrastructure
- Victorian Partnership for Advanced Computing
- IBM Deep Computing
- New Zealand ICT Innovation Centre
- MacDiarmid Institute
- JSC - Julich Supercomputing Centre was kind enough to act as the sponsor for BlueFern's application to join SP-XXL. Tony took time out of his recent holiday in Europe to visit JSC. The picture below shows him standing next to their 167 Teraflop BlueGene/P system.